“I think I was so drawn to her character in this movie because, for all of the “craziness” society and people have bestowed on her, she absolutely owns up to all of them. She’s slept with people in her office because she was depressed her husband died. People call her a slut. So what? We’ve all got problems. Why do we judge people?" - Jennifer Lawrence on her character in Silver Linings Playbook, Tiffany Maxwell
(Source: jenniferlawrencedaily, via zombienemo)
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
- eating chocolate can intoxicate you if you are a Vulcan
(Source: iamdwightakasuperman, via lolsofunny)
what’s it called when u have friends but ur still lonely